Skip to content
Mike Janko, Author of “Coronavirus Crash, Money & Survival”, makes the following directly related predictions. Made as of August 2020
- If China doesn’t believe that it is on track well enough to achieve its world supremacy goals by the time the pandemic winds down in America, I predict they will then release another novel virus and start another pandemic. They certainly have the means and the will to do that, that’s been well demonstrated by their intentional spreading of the current coronavirus. I’m not saying that China intentionally released this virus to begin with, no one in the general public knows how it got started. But once it began spreading in the City of Wuhan, the Chinese government intentionally caused or allowed it to spread to the rest of the world, while protecting China at large by containing the virus to the confines of Wuhan.
- I predict that it will take 3 to 5 years to achieve “herd immunity” in the U.S. from the coronavirus, and in fact we may never reach herd immunity. Herd immunity is the point at which enough people are immune from the virus that it can no longer spread. Without herd immunity we will continue to have substantial coronavirus contagion. Achieving herd immunity will require approximately 250 million Americans to become immune, and the vast majority of that immunity will have to come from vaccination. We don’t even have a vaccine yet, but even if we get one soon you can imagine that it will take a long process to get that much vaccine ready, just for America alone, and to then get that many people vaccinated.
- I predict that the coronavirus pandemic will force at least 50% of all restaurants to go out of business within one year, and an even larger percentage of movie theaters will go out of business within one year.
- Due to the pre-existing, massive oversupply of money and bloated national debt, along with the gross further increase in money and deficit spending since the pandemic began, I predict that major parts of the American economy will be forced to move into an alternative currency within 3 to 5 years, and that it will be a crypto currency backed most likely by gold. This will be precipitated by out-of-control inflation and other, follow on economic factors.
- Due to the severe economic damage from government ordered shut downs of a wide swath of businesses, and due to the public’s fear of the coronavirus, I predict that it will take at least 3 years to get the economy somewhat stabilized, when most major industries are back in business at some minimally sustainable level. I further predict that it will take several more years after that for real GDP (real gross domestic product) to reach the real GDP level of 2019.
- I predict that within 2 years we will again have inflated asset and debt bubbles, which within in another year or two will burst, and that bursting, along with many other economic problems will lead to an even worse economic collapse than we have from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- I predict that within 2 to 3 years gold will reach a price of $3,000 per ounce.
- I predict (and hope) that Judy Shelton will be confirmed in 2020 for membership on the Federal Reserve Board, and then will make some much needed waves in central banking.
- I predict that Donald Trump will be re-elected in November 2020. This prediction is based to some degree on the hypothesis that a far larger portion of the black population will vote for Trump in 2020 than they did in 2016, and that the law and order issue will push Trump over the goal line. (I am not backing Trump or anyone else for President. I am simply predicting Trump’s re-election based on what I see from news reports, the polls and political commentary. If you hate Trump or just want him to lose the election, then do what you have to do. I have no problem with that.)
- If Biden gets elected as President, I predict that, for health reasons, he will resign in under 3 years, or will be humanely removed from office for health reasons. I strongly suspect this is already being planned for by leaders of the Democrat Party.